Read the rest of the post 'Hiscox Re & ILS raise $7000 for Alzheimer’s battle '
Why work with us
Even though flood is the most common natural disaster in the US, the flood protection gap is still a big problem. We’re helping to plug that gap (pardon the pun) by leading the way in reinsurance solutions for flood with our suite of innovative and pioneering products; FloodXtra, flood specific excess of loss and FloodPlus.
Our in-house team of expert flood researchers provide our clients with intelligence on flood hazards and their vulnerability. This is not just straightforward, plain old flood reinsurance – our ambition is to add real value by combining advanced insights with our technical underwriting expertise to create tailored flood products and better reinsurance solutions.
Our flood solutions
- FloodXtra is an insurance solution for the admitted personal lines writer.
- Sub-limited white label endorsement attached to existing policies.
- Aimed at home owners in flood zones X, B, C and D.
- Competitive pricing and broader than stand alone insurance coverage.
- Straight-forward policy wording language – dovetails stand home insurance products.
Flood specific excess of loss
- Tailored excess of loss protections covering all property lines, including flood specific sub-layers, risk aggregate and stop loss protection.
- $200 million catastrophe, $200 million aggregate, $60 million per risk.
- Flood specific or all-risk portfolios.
- Includes protection for inland flood, hurricane driven storm surge, basement flooding, riverine flooding.
- FloodPlus is a non-admitted Lloyd’s product available to homeowners and commercial lines across the US.
- Can be purchased as a stand-alone cover or in combination with other Hiscox products.
- $2.5 million total insured values.
- Comprehensive protection including alternative accommodation/business interruption coverage, full cover for outbuildings.